Here is a checklist to help keep your family, household, and insurance needs in order and top of mind, including everything from cleaning and organizing to “don’t forgets” and holiday info.
• Hitting the road this holiday? Make sure to check out the hotel discounts available exclusively for Georgia Farm Bureau members for up to 20 percent off select hotels around the U.S. Visit http://www.gfb.org and select “member benefits” to learn more.
• Spice up your Thanksgiving menu with a new recipe from the Georgia Farm Bureau’s Pintrest page.
• Show your gratitude for your freedom this Veterans Day by placing a flag in your yard and letting it wave proudly to honor the troops.
• In the spirit of Thanksgiving, give back by volunteering at a local shelter or community center before giving thanks.
• During National Child Safety Protection month, make an appointment with your Georgia Farm Bureau Insurance Agent to see how you can better protect your child’s (or grandchild’s) future with an updated life insurance policy.
• Having company over for the holidays? Make sure your home is safe and ready for guests by checking your smoke detectors and scanning for any possible tripping hazards or sharp corners.
• Get your game plan together for Black Friday by mapping out the sales before you head out the door.
• There’s only one way to celebrate Clean Your Refrigerator Day on Nov. 15, so grab a trash bag and raid your fridge for any expired condiments.
Print your own Checklist here: November Checklist