December 2015 Monthly Checklist
- Hitting the road this holiday? Make sure to check out the hotel discounts available exclusively for Georgia Farm Bureau members for up to 20 percent off select hotels and rental cars around the U.S.
- Show your patriotism by lowering your flag to half-staff Dec. 7 in honor of those who lost their lives during the attack on Pearl Harbor.
- Make sure to get those Christmas cards in the mail by Dec. 9, National Christmas Card Day.
- The 12th is Poinsettia Day, so make sure to pick one up to spruce up your holiday decor.
- The season is bright, but could be brighter! Gift or take advantage of your member benefit with QualSight Lasik. Georgia Farm Bureau has partnered with QualSight LASIK to bring members savings of 40% to 50% off the national average price for Traditional LASIK.
- Organize a holiday cookie swap with neighbors and friends on Dec. 19, the day after National Bake Cookies Day!
- December is prime time for driving around town to view holiday light displays, but it’s also peak season for distracted drivers. Make sure your vehicle is fully insured before heading out to see the lights.
- Having company over for the holidays? Make sure your home is safe and ready for guests by checking your smoke detectors and scanning for any possible tripping hazards or sharp corners.
Download your December 2015 Monthly Checklist