There isn’t anything quite like a random act of kindness. If you are having a bad day a small kind gesture from a stranger has the ability to start a chain of positive events, whether you are receiving or giving. Here are 10 easy examples of random acts of kindness to brighten a day.
1. Hold a door open
2. Give a compliment
3. Pay for the person behind you at a store or restaurant.
4. Call a family member!
5. Give your server an extra tip.
6. Let someone ahead of you in line.
7. Write a positive review for a local business
8. Share your umbrella on a rainy day.
9. Be a courteous driver. Let people merge in front of you.
10. Send a nice email or handwritten card to someone you know, unexpectedly.
Smile and enjoy the fact that you have the ability to make a difference.